Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Taking a breath...

After an exhausting two months I have decided to take a few days off in order to compose myself and regain my inner peace but the responsibility to my readers should never take a break.

I felt it neccessary to write a quick post to let all you know that next week I will feature the blog's second Artist Interview with Kyle Goulden - an innovativie and inspiring South African photographer.

May all of you find some rest and peace this weekend and Tuesday we'll share in the beauty of Kyle's photographs.


Blessings,
Mel

Featured Image:
Tree of Life 
Pierre Knobel
http://www.facebook.com/pierre.knobel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 23 September 2011

Taking a breath...

After an exhausting two months I have decided to take a few days off in order to compose myself and regain my inner peace but the responsibility to my readers should never take a break.

I felt it neccessary to write a quick post to let all you know that next week I will feature the blog's second Artist Interview with Kyle Goulden - an innovativie and inspiring South African photographer.

May all of you find some rest and peace this weekend and Tuesday we'll share in the beauty of Kyle's photographs.


Blessings,
Mel

Featured Image:
Tree of Life 
Pierre Knobel
http://www.facebook.com/pierre.knobel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.